Here is a helpful guide on how to translate websites. You can also get a professional translator from Language Direct to do the website translation for you.
Do You Need a website with Translator ?
We can provide you with a Website with Translator or Interpreter today! Book here | Request a Quote
Are you looking at a website written in a foreign language and can’t quite find the option to change the language? A website with translator is the thing for you. You usually come across this challenge if you are planning to travel and are looking at websites of local restaurants, hotels and attractions. Some government websites also use the local language. While there is usually an option to change the language to English, you may have difficulty finding it you enter the site and the foreign language is the automatic language in use.
Read some helpful tips below on how to translate websites.
- Select the translation software you will use. There are many sites that offer free translation. Some examples are Google Translate, Online Translator, Free Website Translation, and Free Translation.
- Go to the website of the translation software by entering their web address on your address bar.
- The website will provide a box where you can type either the text or the url of the website that you want to translate. Type in (or copy- paste) the correct web address.
- Select the correct source language and target language.
- Click on the “translate” button. Note that some websites might use other names for this button such as “enter”, “ok”, or “submit”.
- A new link or url will appear in the box where the translated text should be. Click on that link and you will be directed to the website with the translated text.
Translating a website using free translation software is not advisable for official translation. This is best used for personal purposes, such as travel research. Because there is no human touch here, you will find many grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors. In general, the translation is understandable and will greatly help you in browsing the site. However, the quality of the translated work is not very high.
Here’s a more visual explanation on how to translate websites:
If you have a website of your own, and you want it available in several languages for your guests, contact Language Direct today. We will help you with how to translate websites, as well as other documents.
Language Direct it’s currently providing services in London | Birmingham| Leeds| Glasgow| Sheffield | Bradford | Edinburgh | Liverpool | Manchester | Bristol | Wakefield | Cardiff | Coventry | Nottingham | Leicester | Sunderland | Belfast | Newcastle upon Tyne | Brighton | Hull | Plymouth| Stoke-on-Trent | Wolverhampton | Derby | Swansea | Southampton | Salford | Aberdeen | Westminster | Portsmouth | York | Peterborough | Dundee | Lancaster | Oxford | Newport | Preston | St Albans | Norwich | Chester | Cambridge | Salisbury | Exeter | Gloucester | Lisburn | Chichester | Winchester | Londonderry | Carlisle | Worcester | Bath | Durham | Lincoln | Hereford | Armagh | Inverness | Stirling | Canterbury | Lichfield | Newry | Ripon | Bangor | Truro | Ely | Wells | St Davids
Book here | Request a Quote