Turkish interpretation services in London is quite in demand.
We can provide you with the best Turkish interpretation services today!
Get in contact with us now and have a quote by the end of the day.
Turkish hold the official status in Turkey, Cyprus, Kosovo and Northern Cyprus. There are approximately 70 million (native) speakers of the language around the world. A 2011 census showed that there are about 500,000 Turks or people of Turkish origin living in the UK. This number includes 150,000 Turkish nationals and 300,000 Turkish Cypriots, or Turks originating from Cyprus. There are also small groups of Turkish immigrants from Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Western Thrace and Germany.
The number of Turkish speaking immigrants in the UK has prompted a demand for Turkish interpretation services. Hence it is important to find qualified professional Turkish translators and interpreters to ensure the quality of service.
Turkish Interpretation Services
Some of the requested Turkish interpretation services include:
- medical interpretation services for various healthcare settings such as hospitals, health insurance claims, pharmaceuticals, clinics, etc.
- legal interpretation especially court interpreting
- business interpreting whether it’s video conference interpreting, face to face interpreting or telephone interpreting
- media interpreting
- sign language interpreting using various sign languages
Along with the demand for professional translation services, there is also a high demand for Turkish translation services such as:
- certified translation
- official documents translation
- immigration documents translation such as passport translation, marriage certificate translation and birth certificate translation
- diploma translation and other academic translation services
- medical translation such as pharmaceutical translation, clinical research translation and healthcare translation
- legal translation and other services such as legal proofreading
- business translation and corporate translation like human resources translation and marketing translation
- technical translation services like engineering translation, automotive translation as well as scientific translation
- website translation
- adoption translation
- tourism and travel translation
The Standard Turkish spoken today is based on the language that is spoken in Istanbul. There are also regional variations of the language, especially the Turkish spoken in other countries.
Turkish depends highly on affixes and suffixes. For a new learner of the language, this can cause confusion. A single word can have many affixes. Some words can become very long because affixes can be used extensively. For example, “Çekoslovakyalılaştıramadıklarımızdanmışsınız” means “You are said to be one of those that we couldn’t manage to convert to a Czechoslovak”.
86% of the vocabulary are of Turkish origin and only 14% are foreign, mostly from Arabic, French, Persian, Italian, English, and Greek vocabulary.
Get only professional translators and interpreters for all your language needs. Call Language Direct to inquire about Turkish interpretation services.
Language Direct it’s currently providing services in London | Birmingham| Leeds| Glasgow| Sheffield | Bradford | Edinburgh | Liverpool | Manchester | Bristol | Wakefield | Cardiff | Coventry | Nottingham | Leicester | Sunderland | Belfast | Newcastle upon Tyne | Brighton | Hull | Plymouth| Stoke-on-Trent | Wolverhampton | Derby | Swansea | Southampton | Salford | Aberdeen | Westminster | Portsmouth | York | Peterborough | Dundee | Lancaster | Oxford | Newport | Preston | St Albans | Norwich | Chester | Cambridge | Salisbury | Exeter | Gloucester | Lisburn | Chichester | Winchester | Londonderry | Carlisle | Worcester | Bath | Durham | Lincoln | Hereford | Armagh | Inverness | Stirling | Canterbury | Lichfield | Newry | Ripon | Bangor | Truro | Ely | Wells | St Davids