Get the best Polish interpreter in London.
Are you looking for a Polish interpreter? Book it here
Polish has about 40 million native speakers and over 4 dialects including the popular Yiddish dialect. Since the expansion of the European Union to include Poland (among other countries), there had been a steady increase of migration of Poles to the UK. By 2010, the Polish population in the UK is believed to be at 515,000, although unofficial estimates have shown that the number may be closer to 1,000,000.In 2011, half a million of the residents of England and Wales speak Polish as their first or main language. In London alone, there were 147,816 Polish speakers.
The Polish community is the third largest foreign born community living in Great Britain, after the Irish and Indian communities. Needless to say, along with the increase of the number of Poles migrating to the UK after the 2004 accession of Poland to the EU is the increase of the need for a competent Polish interpreter.
- conference interpreting for big meetings
- other face to face interpreting services for small meetings: whispered interpreting, relay interpreting, and other business interpreting services
- remote interpreting
- medical interpreting for different venues
- legal interpreting such as court interpreting
- escort interpreting
- telephone interpreting
- sign language interpreting
Migrant workers, immigrants, foreign students and tourists are usually in need of professional translation services as well. Some examples are:
- immigration documents translation, especially passport translation
- academic translation services such as diploma translation
- various medical translation services
- medically- related translation such as pharmaceutical translation and clinical translation
- official document translation services such as birth certificate or marriage certificate translation
- online document translation
Hire a certified Polish interpreter instaid of relying on a Polish to English dictionary or a friend. The language has especially become homogenous in the late 20th century, although there are only slight differences between the dialects. These Polish dialects are: Greater Polish, Lesser Polish, Masovian and Silesian. Kashubian is also usually considered a fifth dialect.
Your interpreter for Polish interpretation services should also be proficient with the phonology of the language. There are six oral and two nasal vowels. Finally, the consonants are more complex as they include a series of affricates and palatal consonants.
Although, Polish translator should be very familiar with the writing system. The Polish alphabet hails from Latin script with additional letters formed using diacritics.
Hire the best Polish interpreter in London | Birmingham| Leeds| Glasgow| Sheffield | Bradford | Edinburgh | Liverpool | Manchester | Bristol | Wakefield | Cardiff | Coventry | Nottingham | Leicester | Sunderland | Belfast | Newcastle upon Tyne | Brighton | Hull | Plymouth| Stoke-on-Trent | Wolverhampton | Derby | Swansea | Southampton | Salford | Aberdeen | Westminster | Portsmouth | York | Peterborough | Dundee | Lancaster | Oxford | Newport | Preston | St Albans | Norwich | Chester | Cambridge | Salisbury | Exeter | Gloucester | Lisburn | Chichester | Winchester | Londonderry | Carlisle | Worcester | Bath | Durham | Lincoln | Hereford | Armagh | Inverness | Stirling | Canterbury | Lichfield | Newry | Ripon | Bangor | Truro | Ely | Wells | St Davids