Get the best translators for Korean translation services in London, hence, call language direct today.
With over 75 million native speakers (as of 2010), Korean is the official language in North Korea, where it is known as Chosŏnmal, and South Korea, where it is known as Hangungmal.
Also, census and reports in 2011 showed that there are 12,310 British residents born in South Korea. Furthermore, South Korea’s records also showed that 45,295 South Korean citizens or former citizens who are registered as residing in the UK. From 1999 to 2005, the Korean population in the UK has nearly quadrupled, hence Koreans in the UK is the 12th largest group of Koreans living overseas.
Hence, the demand for a Korean translator in London is quite high. It is important to keep high standards in the quality of Korean translation services, as immigrants and migrant workers usually need language services for official purposes.
Korean Translation Services
Common requests for Korean translation services include:
- certified translation
- legal translation
- medical translation
- healthcare translation
- pharmaceutical translation
- business translation
- human resources translation
- academic translation
- immigration documents translation
- Home Office approved translation
- website translation
There is also a huge demand for Korean interpretation services. Specifically, many Korean interpreters are requested in the following fields:
- court interpreting
- legal interpreting
- medical interpreting
- business interpreting
- escort interpreting
- video conference interpreting
- telephone interpreting
- sign language interpreting
Here are some things you may need to know before hiring an interpreter.
- Grammar: There are nine parts of speech. The basic syntax is subject – object – verb.
- Honorifics: Honorifics shows the relationship between the speaker and the writer. This is usually shown through special nouns or verb endings.
- Speech Levels: The relationship between the speaker / writer and his audience is shown through the seven speech levels.
- Writing System: The Korean alphabet is known as Hangul. There are 14 letters – 10 consonants and 4 vowels.
Language Direct has thousands of interpreters and translators in our books, hence, call us today and ask about our Korean translation services.
Language Direct it’s currently providing services in London | Birmingham| Leeds| Glasgow| Sheffield | Bradford | Edinburgh | Liverpool | Manchester | Bristol | Wakefield | Cardiff | Coventry | Nottingham | Leicester | Sunderland | Belfast | Newcastle upon Tyne | Brighton | Hull | Plymouth| Stoke-on-Trent | Wolverhampton | Derby | Swansea | Southampton | Salford | Aberdeen | Westminster | Portsmouth | York | Peterborough | Dundee | Lancaster | Oxford | Newport | Preston | St Albans | Norwich | Chester | Cambridge | Salisbury | Exeter | Gloucester | Lisburn | Chichester | Winchester | Londonderry | Carlisle | Worcester | Bath | Durham | Lincoln | Hereford | Armagh | Inverness | Stirling | Canterbury | Lichfield | Newry | Ripon | Bangor | Truro | Ely | Wells | St Davids
Book here | Request a Quote