(Please scroll down for translator/interpreter vacancies)
Customer Service Executive
Language Direct is a small translation agency in London. We offer translations and interpreting in 200+ languages to businesses large and small, public sector bodies, and individuals. We have been in business for 15 years and have worked with the NHS and Legal 500 firms.
After experiencing some rapid growth this year, we are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Executive to take charge of our translation and interpreting bookings and customer service.
- Quoting new leads as they make enquiries through the website across a range of services.
- Sourcing a tailored translation or interpreting professional for our clients, from our extensive nationwide database.
- Managing our relationships with our biggest returning customers to drive repeat business.
- Soliciting customer feedback after bookings have taken place as to how we can best improve upon our service.
- Improving upon our bookings and customer service process to boost productivity, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
Who You Are
- Ideally 1 year’s experience in customer service
- Ability to learn quickly
- Pro-active, positive, problem-solving attitude
- Confident telephone manner
- A team player who is easy to get on with
- Organised and diligent
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then great! Also, please do not worry if you do not have all of the above. If you are lacking in experience, but are able and willing to learn quickly and are good with people, please get in touch. We can teach you the rest.
Please send your CV and cover letter to chris[at]languagedirect.org by the 31st of July.
In order to register with Language Direct you are required to be on the NRPCD. Please provide your registration number when completing the above form.